The partners in the Leeds Rethinking Parks project are:
- Dr Anna Barker with Dr Jose Piña-Sanchez, University of Leeds – School of Law.
- Emma Trickett, Outreach Manager, Leeds City Council Parks and Countryside Service – manage most of the publicly accessible parks and green spaces in the city.
- Kirsty McKinnon, Head of Relationships, Leeds Community Foundation – a charity dedicated to creating positive change in the communities of Leeds that need it most.
- Lynda Kitching, Chair, Leeds Parks and Green Spaces Forum – a voluntary organisation made-up of individuals and organisations interested in enhancing the green spaces of Leeds.
- Natacha Chenevoy, Rizwana Alam, Niela Jorjani and Kelly Nemeth: Post-Graduate Research Assistants, University of Leeds.